- To guarantee availability for your next appointment, please schedule prior to leaving the salon.
- In order to ensure you receive your full service, we ask that you arrive on time. We will do all we can to accommodate guests running late, however appointments may need to be rescheduled for a later time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for any spa treatment, allowing time for filling out the appropriate forms.
- Confirmation calls will be made 48 hours prior to scheduled appointments.
When you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule. If canceling within 24 hours, you will be reminded of our policy.
If cancellations continue without proper notification, we will enforce a charge of 50% of the previously missed services to be paid prior to scheduling any future appointments.
In the event of “No Showing” an appointment, the first time 50% of the scheduled service(s) will be paid prior to scheduling any future appointments. If a second “No Show” happens 100% of the scheduled service(s) must be paid prior to scheduling future appointments. Further offences may result in denial of appointments.
Late arrivals will be accommodated to the best of our ability, however you will be charged the full amount of the scheduled services.
If you are not completely satisfied with your service , please let us know within two weeks of the original visit. Please call as soon as possible to reschedule.
-Product Return Policy
Any unopened items may be returned within 30 days for a full refund.
We regret that we cannot accept returns of any opened makeup, seasonal or damaged items.
All sale/promotional products, jewelry, candles, brushes and other boutique items are final sale at time of purchase.
Due to the relaxing nature of services, we ask that all cell phones remain off in the spa. · Cell phones maybe left on silent or vibrate in the salon. However, to ensure you receive the best experience, we ask that all calls be completed before or after your appointment.
- Our team of professionals support one another. If you wish to experience another professional’s services, please feel free to do so without concern or hesitation.
- Aura reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Tipping is at the discretion of clients. Gratuities can be added to all forms of payment.
- Please note, gift certificates do not include gratuity unless otherwise noted.
For your enjoyment and the consideration of other guests, we ask that you please set up alternative care for your children during your time with us. While we do encourage children to receive services, we want all of our clients to enjoy a serene environment during their Aura experience.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash and debit cards.
- No personal checks.